10/16/2016

Creatalicious Challenges #101 ~anything goes with optional Halloween~

Hi, there! This month Creatalicious Challenges theme is Anything goes with optional Halloween. I made a halloween card using "My little ghost" from Aliciabel. The image was  colored with Copic makers.


supplies;
patterned paper(My minds eye, Rusty Pickle).

Our generous sponsor for this challenge is



Prize - 3 digis of winner's choice



I'm entering this card for Crafting From The Heart #131.

 Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. A cute Halloween card, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Mieko
私のブログにご訪問いただき、コメントありがとうございます。MIE^_^)v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...