9/30/2016

Creatalicious Challenges#100 ~blog hop~

Hi,everyone!
It is time to celebrate as we're starting our 100th challenge over at Creatalicious Challenges today. Therefore we would like to celebrate with some prizes and a blog hop...
Our theme for this anniversary challenge is "Anything Goes + optional let's celebrate".You're welcome to join us with the optional as the DT did, but as it is an optional, you can also chose not to do it  -  it's totally up to you.  
I just want you to have fun with us @ Creatalicious Challenges...


As my blog is the fifth stop on the blog hop, you should have come to me from the Jessica's Blog. I have a letter for you to collect, which is "E". So please leave a comment here and hop on over to Paper Daisies to continue the blog hop. When you've collected all letters/numbers, please come back to the challenge post and let us know that you've finished the blog and the completed sentence you've collected in the comments... 
If you get los somewhere during the hop, you can always go back to the main challenge post to check out where you should hop to next...

I have made a slider Birthday card using Eric the Extra from Dr.Digi's House of Stamps. I colored the image with Copic makers.





supplies;
patterned paper(Bobunny),
stencil(Simon Says Stamp),
brads.


Our generous sponsors for this challenge & blog hop are



Prize  -  3 digi images

is offering 2 images of winner's choice


Prize  -  $15 gift cert.


Oddball Art
Prize  -  3 digi images

Crafty Sentiments
Prize  -  3 digi images

I'm entering this card for two challenges.
Crafting from the heart (Challenge129)
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge (Anything goes)



Thanks for stopping by today. Happy hopping!


3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Meiko, I love the citrus colours you have chosen. I really like how your card shows great depth. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious image! What a fun male card. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello! this si the cutest card, your coloring is fabulous! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Mieko
私のブログにご訪問いただき、コメントありがとうございます。MIE^_^)v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...