3/22/2013

My Core'dinations Creative Frenzy

I love to create with Coredinations papers. I like to create a variety of work with it. In particular, the mini book is my favorite one. I love the soft colors.




supplies;
cardstock(core Impressions:mini's 
Jenni Boowlin Studio Months of the Year Collection,
My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Labels Collection)
flowers(Prima),
Pin(Maya Road).


suplies:
 cardstock(core essentials collection)
flowers(Prima),
rhinestones(Zva Creative),
twine(doodle twine),
title&paper(Lifestyle craft).



supplies;
cardstock(core essentials collection, core glitter silk),
die(life style crafts),
envelope(Maya Road).



supplies;
cardstock(core whitewash collection, Vintage Collection),
stamps(Lilly of the Valley),
emboss die(Sizzix),
leaves(Prima),
button(Basic Grey),
rhinestones(Zva Creative),
twine(doodle twine),
mist (tattered angels),
racepaper.

コアディネーションのコンテストで頂いたものや、コレクションで買ったもの、
コアディネーションペーパーのたくさんの在庫を消費するために作ったけれど、
全然減らない!もっと活用しないと・・・

Thanks for stopping by today.
Mieko

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Mieko
私のブログにご訪問いただき、コメントありがとうございます。MIE^_^)v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...